Google and Tata Trusts are giving out 1000 (500 each) scholarships under which Google and Tata Trusts will fully sponsor the Android Nanodegree Program (“Program”) for 500 winning applicants each (“Scholarship”).
Scholarships are for Udacity Android Developer Nanodegree program.
Students will learn to develop for Android and transform their career outlook! This Nanodegree program will provide a guided, efficient path for an intermediate developer with little or no experience on mobile platforms to emerge as an Android Developer.
By the end of the Nanodegree program, students will have a diverse portfolio of projects to show employers, and will even publish their own app on the Google Play Store as part of the Capstone project.
This is an Intermediate Nanodegree curriculum: Entering students are expected to have prior experience building applications (web or mobile) in Java or another object-oriented programming language.
- Program fee shall be directly paid to Udacity by Google and the Winners should not pay any monies to anyone for pursuing or completion of the Program offered under the Scholarship.
- Scholarship covers one Program for each Winner. If the Winner(s) decides to take-up the Program again at a later point in time or undergo any other curriculum or training provided by Udacity, whether related to the Program or otherwise, the same shall have to be borne by the Winner(s) themselves and that Google shall in no way be liable for payment of any such programs or trainings for any of the Winners or participants.
- There is no cash alternative of the Scholarship. Winners shall not seek any refunds from Udacity for uncompleted Programs or in lieu of forgoing the Program.
- The Scholarship is non-transferrable i.e. the Winners cannot transfer their Scholarships to anyone else.
- Google shall not be responsible for any taxes or levies that may be applicable on/charged to the Winners. Winners shall be solely responsible to make appropriate disclosures of their Scholarship to relevant authorities and pay taxes and levies as may be applicable to each of the Winners. Google will not provide any tax guidance or advice on this matter to any of the participants and that the participants/Winners must engage independent consultants/advisors to seek any advices in this regard, if any.
- Google shall not be responsible to re-sponsor the Program for any of the Winners if the concerned Winner is unable to undergo the Program , for any reason whatsoever, or is unable to complete it successfully.
- Google is not responsible for the content of the Program or its relevance, suitability or usability for the Winners. The Program shall be governed by the terms and conditions provided by Udacity.
- Except for warranties and conditions implied by law, which cannot be excluded, Google makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of the Program for each of the Winners.
- Any disputes, complaints or claims regarding the Program or any services provided by Udacity should be sent directly to Udacity and that Google shall not entertain any such claims, complaints or disputes regarding the Program or related services provided by Udacity for any reason whatsoever.
- By applying for the Scholarship you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Google is not responsible for the policies, actions, or inactions of others that might prevent you from applying for or participating in the Scholarship progam, and/or claiming the Scholarship if you’re declared a Winner.
- Potential Winners may be required to sign, notarize, and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release and provide any additional information that may be required by Google. Failure to comply with such requirements within the time period stipulated by Google may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Google is not responsible for any malfunction the Application submission webpage due to system or technical error or Internet outage and any inaccurate transmissions of your application or information or failure to display the Scholarship details caused because of it.
Awards:- After following the selection process, a total of 500 winners will be selected by the judges whose Programs will be sponsored by Google.