To celebrate the release of their new record Inanimate Objects on Warner Bros. Records (WBR), Australian indie rock duo Atlas Genius invites visual artists from around the world to create an innovative and captivating full-length music video for their single “Stockholm.”
Submitted videos can be live action, animation or moving graphics, and should encapsulate the theme and mood of the song (as explained in more detail by the band below). Videos must be in black and white ONLY.
Inspiration behind “Stockholm” for artists to consider:
* Competing against the odds
* The triumph of the ‘underdog’
* The song was inspired by the thought of a human running up stairs trying to escape flood water, finding different challenges with every new floor he/she reaches
* Little successes that lead to big successes
* “I had gone partly to write and partly to assess the state of a long distance relationship I was in. I really felt like I was drowning emotionally and needed to let myself breathe.” – Keith Jeffery
Note: Submissions must be received by March 17, 2016 at 10:00 AM PST.
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
One artist, as selected by Atlas Genius, will:
* Potentially have their work used as the official music video for “Stockholm,” with an exclusive premiere for the video via a top-tier digital press partner
* Have their work promoted across Atlas Genius and WBR’s digital properties
* Receive the opportunity for a 30 minute conference call (or in person meeting, if local to Los Angeles area) with the Head Video Commissioner for WBR to showcase his/her work
* Receive $4,500
Two Highly Commended artists will each receive:
* Mentions for their work on Atlas Genius and WBR’s social channels