Are you passionate about international development and have an idea that could change the world?Send your Bright Ideas talk, and you might be selected to attend the Commonwealth Youth Forum in Malta, with all your travel and accommodation expenses covered by the Commonwealth Secretariat.
Each entrant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Aged between 18 and 29 years.
- Citizen of a Commonwealth country.
- Be an individual – group entries are not permitted.
- Doing great and innovative work in democracy or development, which has created change for a community or beyond.
- Each entrant must submit a suitable video or audio file in accordance with the Bright Ideas code of conduct. Please note that entries must be original and specific to the competition; you cannot submit pre-existing audio or video files.
- Each entrant must also hold a valid passport and be eligible to obtain a Schengen visa for entry to Malta (and any transit destinations)
How to Apply:
- Submit your Bright Ideas talk in video or audio format to email@example.com by 30 September 2015, 5pm London time (GMT+1).
Along with your submission, please include the following in your email:
- Date of birth
- Country of origin
- A short sentence (max 50 words) explaining your Bright Ideas talk.