Applications are accepted for the Coloplast Global Graduate Challenge. The Coloplast Global Graduate Challenge is a highly-competitive, three-year programme designed to kick-start your career. Up to 12 spots spread worldwide are available annually and, if selected, you will hold two intensive 18-month rotations between your home base and our headquarters in Denmark, giving you the chance to develop your skills in real jobs across our business units.
As part of the programme, you will participate in customised development seminars, network with executive mentors, and have access to regular performance reviews, all designed to give you a strong foundation for future global leadership roles. After completing the Global Graduate Programme, it is expected you will continue with a permanent contract at Coloplast.
- Participating countries:
- China (Business graduates)
- UK (Business graduates)
- USA (Business graduates)
- Denmark (Business, Engineering, Accounting & Finance graduates)
- Poland (Accounting & Finance graduates)
- Up to 12 positions globally per year where you are placed into real jobs representing all of our business units.
- You will rotate into two key positions within approximately three years (18 months at your home base and 18 months at the Denmark HQ), giving you experience in one of these tracks:
- Commercial (for Business graduates)
- Business Support (for Accounting/Finance graduates)
- Global Operations (for Engineering graduates)
- Positions start latest September 2017
- Salary for each rotation is based on competitive local benchmarks
- Performance bonuses provided for each rotation
- Furnished housing, tax, and visa support is provided for any international assignment