Applications are now invited for the Global Eco-Leaders Camp in February 2017. Eco-generation of Samsung Engineering is offering opportunities to the young students to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which will be held in Seoul, South Korea. The aim is to raise awareness among youth within the community towards conservation of the environment and energy efficiency.
Respective winners of the countries will be given the opportunities to participate in the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp which program includes specialist lecture, laboratory demonstrations and experiments, hands-on project, presentation competition and a variety of other activities in order to advance their awareness on the role and commitment to energy efficiency, energy conservation, and mitigating energy-related impacts on the environment.
The trip to South Korea will be for 6 days. All flights and accommodation will be covered with meal allowances also provided by Samsung Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities
- One shall post the experiences in the GYELS after returning to their country within 3 weeks.
- One shall follow the instructions of the facilitator and staffs of the Camp for safety.
- One shall actively join the programs and group projects.
- One shall represent the country they’re from during the Camp.
- Planning / Organizing / Executing the 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Program in close cooperation with Eco-generation team
- Coaching and Mentoring for the participants of 2017 Global Eco-Leaders Camp
- One shall post the experiences in the Global Eco-Leaders Camp after returning back to their country within 3 weeks.