Google Hash Code is a team-based programming competition organized by Google for students and industry professionals(18+) across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You pick your team and programming language, we pick a real-life engineering problem to solve. Are you up for the challenge?
For each round of the competition Google will present a problem and your team will write a program in order to generate a solution. Your team can submit as many solutions as you’d like to the online Judge System, and a live scoreboard will let you know how you stack up against the competition.
Top scoring teams will win cool Google prizes, because of course you can’t host a programming competition without something to work for! Convinced yet? Grab some teammates, get signed up and let the countdown begin.
- Hash Code is open to university students and industry professionals (18+) in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- Participants register and compete in teams of two to four.
- Thursday, 11th February 2016 18:30 to 22:30 CET
- Online Qualification Round. Your team can participate from one of our competition hubs or from wherever else you’d like.
- Saturday, 19th March 2016 9:30 to 21:30 CET
- Final Round. Top scoring teams from the Online Qualification Round will be invited to Google Paris to compete in the Final Round of the competition.
Awards:- win cool Google prizes