Applications are ongoing for the KPMG Undergraduate & Graduate Internship Program 2017. KPMG Nigeria is looking for highly motivated undergraduates and graduates to provide them with an opportunity to work in a conducive and challenging environment that presents practical insights into various businesses.
- Be below 24 years of age;
- Possess SSCE/A level credits or equivalen in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting;
- Be on the track of First Class or a Second Class Upper grade in any discipline, with an official transcript indicating the most recent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Have completed at least the second year of the university program, but must not be in a final year;
- Pass an essay writing and interview assessment.
- Be below 26 years of age;
- Possess SSCE/A level credits or equivalent, in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting;
- Have a minimum of Second Class Upper grade in any discipline (first degree) – CGPA Transcript required;
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program;
- Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and an interview assessment.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2017 Internship Recruitment clearly stated as the subject of your mail on or before the deadline.
Note that only eligible applicants will be shortlisted.
Awards:- Graduate Internship