The City of Levallois, France, organizes every year the Levallois Prize to support young international photography.
Welcoming any form of photographic writing, the selection of the Levallois Prize aspires to promote young photographers’ creative research, whether in narrative, aesthetic, technical or formal terms. The Jury will particularly focus on the coherence between the formal and narrative artistic processe.
The Prize is open to any form of photographic expression.
Submission must include:
– a selection of 15 photographs, from one single series;
– a project note (under 2000 characters) in French or in English, presenting the project;
– a short summary of the project (under 600 characters);
– the submission form, fully completed and signed;
– a CV (one page maximum) including the candidate’s background.
The winner will receive a grant of €10,000 and an exhibition at the Galerie L’Escale in Levallois, France.