The Postcode Lottery Green Challenge is the world’s largest competition in the field of sustainable entrepreneurship. Green startups from all over the world can submit promising sustainable business plans until 1 June 2016 inclusive. In order to be able to compete, your product or service must reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- should have the potential to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions by an amount you can roughly estimate;
- should be developed enough to execute;
- should be realisable as a usable product or service within the next two years
- should preferably have integrated Cradle2Cradle principles in their designs
Besides these criteria, the jury will also look at factors as: Communication potential, courageousness and creativity.
- be willing to bring your idea to market yourself, and to commit to working with any organisation necessary for developing the product and/or implementing the service;
- be 18 years or older
- agree with all our Terms & Conditions
- carefully answer all the questions on the entry form in English
- be willing to attend the Postcode Lottery Green Challenge in Amsterdam if you are selected as a finalist and present your idea to the jury.
Awards:- €700,000 Prize