Applications for the Silicon Valley Internship Programme (SVIP) class of 2017 is now open! The SVIP gives newly graduating Software Engineering Students from the UK the unique experience of working with hot tech companies in Silicon Valley through a one-year internship. The aim is that through this experience, you will bring a little of the Silicon Valley attitude back to the entrepreneurial community in the UK.
To be eligible for the SVIP program, you must :
- Be a graduate from a British University within the last two years, or are expected to graduate Summer 2016?
- Be a citizen of a country within the European Union (EU) or Switzerland?
- Have a Computer Science, software engineering or other STEM degree that included a significant amount of software development experience?
- Be willing to move to the Silicon Valley in California for 1 year.
- Have the desire and proactivity to commit to learning about entrepreneurship and building a business alongside a full time role as a Developer.
- Successful applicants are matched with a high growth tech companies and will work a normal day job as an integral part of their engineering teams. Over the course of the year, you will also have the opportunity to take part in a variety of hackathons and events to learn about the entrepreneurial process as you work on your own startup ideas.
- SVIP team may organize the processing of visas, flights, first month’s accommodation and associated logistics.
Deadline:- Not mentioned