The Tampere Film Festival is a short film festival held every March in the Finnish town of Tampere. The International Competition is open to short films of all genres. Films should be no longer than 30 minutes.
Films must have been completed after January 1st, 2015.
• from June 1st to October 31st – 8 €/film
• from November 1st to December 1st – 12 €/film
• Grand Prix: festival trophy “Kiss” & € 5,000 for the best film in competition
• three Category Prizes; fiction, animation, documentary (categories include Experimental): festival trophy “Kiss” & € 1,500 each
• EFA Tampere nomination according to the regulations set by the European Film Academy