The Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP) is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Dutch research universities, and universities of applied sciences. Students eligible for this scholarship are students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who are applying for a Master’s programme in the Netherlands. Students from Suriname and Switzerland are not eligible to apply for the HSP scholarship.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- You hold a non-EEA nationality that is not Surinamese or Swiss.
- You are applying for a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- The degree with which you are seeking admission has not been obtained in the Netherlands.
- You need to have applied for VUFP. We will only award HSP scholarships to recipients of the VU Fellowship Programme.
- We select excellent students who contribute to the diversity at our campus.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam embraces diversity as an enrichment to our teaching, research and our contribution to society. Furthermore, we aim to prepare our students for a global and diverse society and workplace. Before applying for the Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP), you need to apply for a Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. You can apply for the scholarship until 1 February 2017.