World.Report Award is a competition held as part of the Festival of Ethical Photography in Lodi, Italy.”The award is open to both professional and amateur photographers from all over the world whose work focuses on social and documentary reportages. The award will give attention to works focusing on people and their social and cultural stories; public or private, minor or crucial, big human tragedies or petty daily stories, changes and immutability”.
The contest is divided into four categories:
- Master Award You may submit a photo report with a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 40 pictures.
- Spot Light Award This category is open to all photographers who did not receive one of the following awards before the 1st of April 2016: World Press Photo, W. Eugene Smith Grant in Humanistic Photography, Pulitzer Prize, POYi Picture of the Year and World.Report Award, with exception for the multimedia category. Photo report must consist of minimum 20 and maximum 40 images.
- Short Story Award You may submit a photo report with a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10 pictures.
- European Photographers Award | Spain 2016 This category is open to all Spanish photographers. Photo report must consist of minimum 20 and maximum 40 pictures.
10 € per photo report
• Master Award: 6,000 €
• Spot Light Award: 3,000 €
• Short Story Award: 1,000 €
• European Photographers Award | Spain 2016: 500 € and Fuji X-T1