Entries are now invited for the World Summit Award Mobile (WSA-mobile) for mobile innovation with impact on society. The WSA-mobile award selects and promotes the world’s best mobile content and applications. Founded in 2010 as the sister to the World Summit Award, WSA-mobile aims biannually to raise public awareness and recognition for the highest quality, most innovative e-Content produced worldwide and to make the best products accessible and meaningful around the world.
You have a mobile application that should be shown to the world? You use mobile technology to make an impact on the society? This is an opportunity to present your social digital innovation on a global stage.
The 40 WSA mobile winners will get the chance to present their products at the WSA Global Congress in Abu Dhabi. The event will offer a platform for high level experts, industry leaders and government representatives to discuss innovation in mobile content.
- Government and Citizen Engagement
- Health and Well Being
- Learning and Education
- Environment and Green Energy
- Culture and Tourism
- Smart Settlements and Urbanization
- Business and Commerce
- Inclusion and Empowerment
Find details on the categories here.
The World Summit Award treats it’s winner to the following:
- Invitation to the WSA World Congress, which includes:
- Involvement in pitching seminars
- The opportunity to attend an award ceremony
- A project exhibition booth that allows for dialogue about your idea
- Accommodation and meals
- The possibility of travel grants.
- The opportunity to network with internationally recognized digital content developers.
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders from over 178 countries.
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community.
- Workshops that will aid you in making your project in obtaining global recognition.
- A video that highlights your project in extensive detail.
- Special placement on WSA website.
- Long-term coverage within all WSA editorial channels such as Blogs, Articles, Success Stories, Twitter and Facebook.