To celebrate the release of X-Men: Apocalypse in May 2016, 20th Century Fox invites artists, animators and GIF artists from around the world to create innovative and captivating animated artwork inspired by the film and impending battle between the X-Men and Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen.
Things to consider:
* Artists may animate the existing key art or create something entirely original (image assets have been provided at the link below)
* Submissions can range from a variety of different mediums e.g. animated GIFs, videos (either 15 second Vines or videos no longer than 30 seconds), animated movie posters, cinemagraphs, etc. Please note, the judges are not looking for still artwork
* Artists may only include the movie likenesses of the X-Men characters in their artwork
* Artists should keep in mind the three groups of mutants that will be focused on in the film: Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen, the returning generation of mutants (Professor X, Mystique) and the new, younger generation of mutants (Cyclops, Jean Grey)
Note: Submissions must be received by March 18, 2016 at 10:00 AM PST.
Click the link below for Official Rules and more details.
Two Selected Artists, as chosen by 20th Century Fox, will each:
* Receive exposure across X-Men: Apocalypse’s social media channels
* Have their work potentially featured as part of the digital marketing campaign for X-Men: Apocalypse
* Receive $1,000
Six Highly Commended Artists, as chosen by 20th Century Fox, will each receive: