Entries are now invited for the 2016 Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, a global programme to empower young entrepreneurs to create a sustainable world. Young people from around the world are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
The 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 related targets address the most important social, economic, environmental, health and governance challenges of our time. The Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is a global programme and an online platform, which supports the implementation of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Grand Prize, 2nd Prize, 3rd Prize and People’s Choice Prize winners will be selected in each of the following two categories:
1. Best Ideas Category – Innovative ideas and plans to be implemented (by the entrant or by others)
2. Best Projects Category – Already existing enterprise which has demonstrated social impact
• Grand Prize winners and the People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a Gold Medal and a Certificate.
• Second Prize winners will receive a Silver Medal and a Certificate.
• Third Prize winners will receive a Bronze Medal and a Certificate.
• Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive Honorable Mention.
• Entrepreneurship Campus Prize winners will receive a Certificate.