Entries are open for the 14th edition of Arte Laguna Prize, the world’s most influential competition for emerging artists and designers, which showcases and promotes creative talents.
Arte Laguna Prize gives the opportunity to exhibit in the Arsenale of Venice, win cash prizes and much more.
The Prize continues its mission of promoting creative talents through art residencies, exhibitions, festival participations and collaborations with companies and this year Arte Laguna has established an important new partnership with MMOMA – Moscow Museum of Modern Art, bringing to Moscow in 2021 a selection of over one hundred works.
The Prize obtained a medal from the President of the Italian Republic and is organized with the patronage of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Cultural Heritage, the Veneto Region, the Municipality of Venice, the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, the European Institute of Design and FederlegnoArredo.
Artists and designers worldwide can participate in the competition without any limitation. The jury will select the best applications from the ten disciplines in the competition, which will be on display at the Arsenale Nord in Venice.
- 4 cash prizes of 10,000 Euro each
- 1 important exhibition at the Arsenale of Venice
- 2 solo exhibitions in international Art Galleries
- 2 collaborations with Companies
- 6 Art Residencies in Italy, Russia, Spain, India, Mauritius
- 1 Sustainability and Art prize for the Reuse of aluminum packaging
- 2 international Festivals
- Publication in the official catalogue
- Free visibility on Arte Laguna World