The BraunPrize is looking for innovative product design concepts for today aswell as visions for the future.
Entries must be product design and/or product interaction concepts that are not yet on the market or in production. The focus of the BraunPrize is on product design. Software, interaction or media design will be considered as an integral part of an overall product concept (hardware and software).
Multiple Application Several projects can be submitted per person.
If you want to participate with multiple projects please register again. You will receive a new registration number and password for each project. However, every concept can only be registered once.
• The product concepts submitted should represent
innovations in design, technology and user experiences.
• The conceptual designs should be developed with
user needs in mind.
• Concepts can address global problems or find simple,
ingenious solutions for daily routines.
• Participants are free to choose any subject for their product
concept as long as the ideas are significant, substantial,
meaningful and connect to the theme:
The BraunPrize has always been entirely independent of
the Braun product range and is not restricted to products
from the consumer goods sector.
• Open to: Students of any profession and Young Creatives with less than 5 years work experience
• Participation: Free of charge
• Theme: Shape Tomorrow
• Submission period: July 1 to August 31, 2021
• International jury panel
• Online submission process
Awards:- Total prize money: $100,000USD