Accelerate at Circularity 21 is a fast-pitch competition featuring entrepreneurs with innovative technologies, products and services advancing a circular economy. Selected finalists will pitch from the virtual main stage to an online audience of over 8,000 business, government and thought leaders.
Qualifying startups must be:
- Developing a circular economy solution that increases resilience, mitigates climate risk, responds to shifting customer demand or unlocks new business opportunities across the value chain.
- Incorporated and have a product or service ready for testing or deployment, as well as at least one full-time employee.
- Available to pitch on Circularity 21’s virtual main stage on June 17th from 9-10am PT.
If you have any questions about applying, reach out [email protected]
- Global exposure: Selected finalists will pitch on the virtual main stage of Circularity 21, amplifying you and your solution to an audience of more than 8,000 professionals participating from around the world
- Expert feedback: Finalists will receive live feedback from hand-selected industry experts, giving you exposure to investors, corporates and decision-makers with deep experience working with entrepreneurs.
- Networking: Finalists will have the opportunity to connect with participants during a breakout session specifically created for Accelerate finalists.
- Ongoing exposure: Beyond the live event, finalists will benefit from broad amplification via GreenBiz.com editorial coverage, the GreenBiz 350 podcast and published videos of the pitches.