Applications for the ADB-Japan Scholarship 2020 at The University of Melbourne are now open!
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 150 postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
Funded by the Government of Japan, the ADB-Japan Scholarship provides an opportunity for citizens of the Bank’s developing member countries to pursue postgraduate studies in economics, management, sciences and mathematics and technology, and other development-related fields.
The scholarship provides the following benefits:
- a living allowance of $15,300 per annum paid in fortnightly installments
- payment of tuition fees in full for the normal duration of masters by coursework degree up to a maximum of two years
- return economy airfare to Melbourne and back to home country at the completion of the scholarship
- a contribution towards the cost of study
- payment of Overseas Student Health Cover