The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is an international literary prize that is a hotbed for new talent in Poetry and Short Fiction. Now in its 15th year, the Prize supports both emerging and established writers. By entering, writers can showcase their work to key industry figures and organisations including The Poetry Society, Granta, VINTAGE and more.
Two main winners are selected – one for poetry and one for fiction – each awarded with £2,500 as well as publication with the Aesthetica Creative Writing Anthology and further awards with our partner organisations (listed below).
Aesthetica is proud to champion new writing talent and supports its writing alumni beyond the Prize, offering print and digital publicity and continued exposure across our channels.
- £5,000 prize money
– £2,500 for the Poetry Winner
– £2,500 for the Short Fiction Winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- Full membership to The Poetry Society (Poetry Winner)
- Consultation with Redhammer Management (Fiction Winner)
- Selection of books from Vintage
- One year print subscription to Granta
Entry Fees:- Poetry £12 | Short Fiction £18