Applications are invited for the Amref Health Africa Internship Program 2018. As a research and development foundation, Amref Health Africa recognises the dual benefits that can be derived from internship and volunteer attachment programmes. The organisation therefore offers local and international internship and volunteer opportunities. While both volunteer attachments and internships may be part of a learning programme, volunteer opportunities are also offered to out-of-school candidates who may be on sabbatical or who want to contribute to community service.
Amref Health Africa does not offer any payment for internship.– Internships are normally offered for a period of three but can be extended to a maximum of six months. An intern will work an average of 40 hours per week. Amref Health Africa offers various internship opportunities at its headquarters in Nairobi, country offices in Africa and Northern offices in Europe and North America.
The following internship opportunities are available:
- Finance Department
- ICT Department
- Lab Technologist- Amref Kibera Reach 90 project
- M-Pesa MNH Foundation project (Uzazi Salama)
- Procurement Department
- WASH & NTDs – Trachoma Project
- WASH & NTD – Kenya Sanitation and Hygiene Improvement Programmme
- Finance and Procurement Department – Records Management
- Healthy Heart Africa project – Monitoring & Evaluation