Take part in a unique exchange opportunity in the Euro-Med Region! The Euro-Med Exchange Programme is giving young talents and key actors, such as members of civil society organisations, exchange/traineeship opportunities across 42 Euro-Mediterranean countries, aiming to support knowledge exchange, strengthen dialogue and intercultural cooperation that are crucial for the stable and sustainable development in the Region. The programme is designed to support synergies, cross-disciplinary activities and innovative project ideas related to intercultural dialogue (ICD), involving young actors from both shores of the Mediterranean, giving them the spaces to gain new perspectives on how to drive positive change.
ALF will cover only the following expenses related to ICD Actors, provided these expenses are incurred during the duration of the exchange, are related to the traineeship and are covered by the agreement:
- Travel costs
- Round trip flight ticket on the most direct economy route with outbound and inbound according to the dates defined in the signed agreement will be directly arranged by ALF. Variations (if any) shall not result in a price difference (a proof would be required by ALF). In case they occur, they shall be covered by the ICD Actor.
- Intercity transportation
- From residence to airport if located in another city than residence
- From/to airport/Hosting Organisation (if located in another city than airport)
- Monthly allowance to cover housing and daily living costs of the ICD Actor over the duration of the exchange will be indicated in the signed agreement. The basis for calculation corresponds to the 17% of the EC per diem of the country where the ICD Actor(s) will conduct the traineeship;
- Visa cost at the time of relocation of the ICD Actor;
- Medical and travel insurance for the duration of the service;
- Cost of courier service for sending to ALF the original agreement and any supporting documents required by ALF.
Any other expenses incurred, as result of the participation of the ICD Actor in the Host Organisation do the latter must cover activities.