Facebook University is now accepting applications for its a paid eight-week training program. The Facebook University for Engineering is designed to provide mobile development experience to students who are historically under-represented in computer science.
The eight-week program is broken down by two weeks of mobile development training in either iOS or Android, followed by six-weeks of hands-on project experience in a small team setting. Throughout the duration of the program you’ll be paired with an engineering mentor who will help guide you along the way.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Current freshman (first-year undergraduate/class of 2019), enrolled in a four-year BA/BS program at a university in the U.S.
- Must have a legal right to work in the U.S. for the duration of the internship
- Demonstrated interest in science and technology
- Available to work in Menlo Park, CA
- Participate in a mobile development training course
- Work in a team of 3 on mobile projects with our product team
- Apply current programming knowledge (in C++, Java, PHP or other programming language) and learn new technologies