The call for applications is now open for the 2018 Swedish Institute Young Leaders Visitors Programme. YLVP aims to support young leaders in the MENA-region and Sweden by giving them the tools and methods they need in their work for an equal and sustainable society. All participants are experts in their field, and learning will take place between participants and through external experts. YLVP is as much about personal as professional development.
Are you a leader with a vision? Do you want to make a change? Young Leaders Visitors Programme (YLVP) is a leadership programme for people who want to work for positive change in society – and in themselves. If you are open-minded and want a real learning challenge, apply for a seat among the YLVP.
YLVP will give you:
- New tools, methods and perspectives that is needed when working for an equal and sustainable society.
- Greater understanding of the environment and issues on a local, regional and global level
- Personal insights and self-awareness as a leader, a change-maker and a person
- Meet and get to exchange ideas with other experts, inspire each other and share experiences on common challenges.
- Hands-on training with digital tools, tactics and security
- A strong and active alumni network that support each other in driving important changes in society