Eco-generation is pleased to announce the call for applications for the 17th Eco-generation Regional Ambassadors Program. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador is an elite position awarded to the youth aged between 13 and 24 qualified to represent Tunza Eco-generation. Eco-generation Regional Ambassador Program provides exceptional experiences with the opportunities to actively plan, to execute or participate in various environmental awareness programs in each region and country.
As a representative to Tunza Eco-generation, Eco-generation Regional Ambassador must embody the spirit and values of Tunza Eco-generation. They must take on various roles to promote and raise environmental awareness for each region and country they are representing.
- Improvement of environmental leadership trait;
- Enhancing promotions for one’s organization or environmental awareness programs;
- Promotion goods for effective environmental awareness events to be planned and executed by an ambassador;
- Certificate to verify successful completion of the Ambassador’s term;
- Reference letters;
- 3 best ambassador reports will be published to all the Eco-generation members in a form of monthly Tunza Eco-generation Newsletter;
- One ambassador who showed the most passionate and active environmental activities shall be awarded the Best Ambassador Award with a certificate and souvenir. This award shall be judged by Eco-generation team;
- One (1) Most Passionate Ambassador Award and one (1) Best Motivator Award shall be given to the ones who showed the most passionate activities and comment-postings. These awards shall be judged by the votes among ambassadors. Certificate will be given;
- Ambassadors aged between 13 and 15 can be a potential delegate to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application;
- Ambassadors aged between 17 and 24 can be a potential facilitator to the 2017 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit to be held in Seoul, Korea with voluntary application.