Applications are open for the Ashoka Young Changemakers – India 2019. This opportunity is for teenagers who have a demonstrated ability to identify problems, build strong teams, lead collaboratively and bring creative solutions to action.
Ashoka is the world’s largest association of leading social entrepreneurs and changemakers. With a network of 3500+ Ashoka Fellows working in over 92 countries Ashoka’s global network is now building a global movement to end the new inequality and we believe young people must be co-leaders of this movement.
Ashoka Young Changemakers is a carefully selected network of young people who have found their power to create positive change and are ready to take on their role as youth influencers, peer allies and co-leaders of the global Everyone a Changemaker movement.
Perks & Responsibilities:
- An international recognition of your ability to create positive change
- Become an integral part of a global community of like-minded teenage social innovators
- Attend Induction and Bootcamps with leading entrepreneurs – social and business
- Create personalised learning goals to grow as a leader and access Ashoka’s knowledge resources, mentors and events to achieve them
- Become a Peer ally, influence institutions, and build partnerships to influence youth culture in the city/community/country.