AZURE Magazine announces the 10th edition of its AZ Awards, striving to once again recognize the most innovative, inspiring and exceptional work in the design and architecture community.
Architects, landscape architects, product designers, interior designers, students and manufacturers from around the world are invited to register and prepare their submissions for 2020.
The 2020 competition includes the following categories:
- Landscape Architecture
- Experiential Graphic Design
- A+ Award for Student Work
Besides the category in which they are submitted, entries may also be considered for Social Good Award and/or the Environmental Leadership Award. A winner in each of these categories will be selected.
All of the finalists will be announced in April, 2020.
Since its launch in 1985, AZURE has earned a global reputation for excellence.
In 2011, AZURE launched an international competition open to architects, designers, manufacturers and students of design-related disciplines. Recognizing excellence and innovation, the AZ Awards showcases the best architecture, landscape architecture and interior design projects as well as products, concepts and student work from around the world.
Awards:- The winners will be revealed at the AZ Awards Gala in June, 2020 in Toronto and published in the June 2020 issue of AZURE magazine.
- Early-Bird Fees: for entries submitted by 31 January 2020, at 5:00 pm EST
- A+ Award for Student Work: $35 per submission
- All other categories: $150 per submission for the first two submissions; $130 for each following submission
- Regular Fees: for entries submitted after 31 January 2020
- A+ Award for Student Work: $45 per submission
- All other categories: $175 for the first submission; $150 for the second submission; $130 for the third+ submission