Send in your entries for the b.creative Challenge 2017. The aim of the b.creative challenge is to foster new ideas in an international endeavour to better handle issues like: growing poverty rates, social cohesion, access to education and digital literacy, mental and physical wellbeing, transport and people’s mobility, new food and sustainable agriculture, climate change and environmental protection. The competition focuses on interdisciplinary and international collaborations between professionals in creative fields like: visual arts, advertising, architecture, crafts, design, fashion, film and video, gastronomy, publishing, radio and television, computer games, performing arts, with the aim to explore the potential of arts and creative entrepreneurship in fostering social and economic innovation.
b.creative facilitates the convergence of various artistic and creative competences,technical, scientific and entrepreneurial skills in order to generate social and economic innovation. The event aims to influence policy makers and involve citizens to ensure that creative ideas permeate societal development. b.creative is built on a community with more than 1200 creative networks and associations throughout the world.
- 3-month rent-free incubation in Shenzhen within the programme Soft Landing in China offered by Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition Space;
- 5 days incubation programme offered by Creatis Brussels, the newly established creative incubator supported by ING and KissKissBankBank. The programme equally includes 4 nights accommodation;
- Participation in the Global Cultural Leadership Programme 2018 edition, organised by the Cultural Diplomacy Platform;
- Money award offered by KEA European Affairs;
- 2 return tickets and accommodation to present the project at the next b.creative event which will take place in Shenzhen, China between December 15 and 17, 2017;
- Media exposure through different networks of creative entrepreneurs such as Creative Tracks, b.creative, Creative Europe or Creative Hubs.