Create one-of-a-kind paintings for Blumhouse The Craft: Legacy impressed by the newest imagery and trailer from the upcoming movie.
From the producers of The Invisible Man and Joyful Demise Day, written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, Blumhouse’s The Craft: Legacy (2020) invitations you to let the Halloween rituals start once more!
In Blumhouse’s continuation of the cult hit The Craft, an eclectic foursome of aspiring teenage witches get more than they bargained for as they lean into their newfound powers. Written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones, the film stars Cailee Spaeny, Gideon Adlon, Lovie Simone, Zoey Luna, Nicholas Galitzine, with Michelle Monaghan and David Duchovny. Blumhouse and Red Wagon Entertainment are producing the film for Columbia Pictures.
To summon the launch of Blumhouse’s new movie, The Craft: Legacy, creators are invited to collaborate and submit paintings for an thrilling inventive activation!
Whether or not it is an illustration, a digital portray, and even another poster design, the judges are in search of fascinating, unique, and bewitching paintings. 5 items of paintings shall be chosen as Chosen Creators obtain $2,000 every. Chosen paintings will probably be featured within the movie’s advertising and marketing marketing campaign, together with social accounts, print supplies, murals, and merchandise.
- Embrace the “Halloween” theme in your paintings
- It’s possible you’ll use imagery from Blumhouse’s The Craft: Legacy trailer and pictures on this asset pack for inspiration; please do not increase these photos straight; please do not edit or manipulate the supplied property, or use them straight in your paintings
- Keep away from any imagery with violence, gore or weapons
- Spotlight the coven’s witchcraft powers
- Think about figuring out every lady’s ingredient and compass level to construct mythology and their powers (they’re stronger collectively than alone)
- Your paintings ought to embrace the movie’s full title and any tag traces; this may be the property supplied or your personal inventive interpretation
- Your paintings needs to be impressed by this 2020 movie; please do not embrace any reference to the 1996 unique
- Please remember, any use of expertise likeness inside artworks shall be topic to expertise approval previous to an incentive award
5 pieces of artwork will be selected. The Selected Creators will:
- Potentially have their artwork featured in Blumhouse’s The Craft: Legacy marketing campaign
- Potentially receive exposure for their artwork across Blumhouse’s The Craft: Legacy digital and marketing channels including print materials and merchandise
- Receive $2,000 for each piece of artwork selected