In this Boston University MicroMasters Program in Digital Leadership, you will develop the knowledge and capabilities to lead organizational change and transformation. You will gain hands on experience in understanding and articulating.
What does it take to win in today’s digital economy? How do you deal with the disruption caused by digital technologies, evolving business models and a changing workforce?
Digital leaders are in high demand as business increasingly relies on digital technologies. These leaders are tech savvy, data driven and are able to inspire teams to engage in rapid experimentation that drives transformation and business outcomes.
Given the scale of digital disruptions, the skills and perspectives of digital leaders are now required in every industry and job function: from operations to HR; accounting to product development; marketing to strategy.
- Strategies to drive and transform your business in the digital economy;
- How to drive business value through experimentation;
- Development of platform based strategies for growth;
- Negotiation and management of digital transformation projects;
- Effective people and team management strategies;
The MicroMasters program concludes with two courses that leverage object oriented thinking, and data analytics for designing, running, assessing and adapting strategic experiments that lead to more innovative products and business processes that expand market growth.
- Develop an experimental capability to drive business outcomes
- Harness data to improve business decisions
- Lead people and teams in dynamic environments
- Transform your business model to succeed within digital disruptions
- Develop platform based strategies for growth and innovation
Courses In Boston University MicroMasters Program in Digital Leadership
- Digital Transformation Strategy
Strategies for driving business success in the new digital economy.
- Platform Strategy for Business
Learn how you can design, launch, monetize and compete in a networked platform market.
- Leading in the Digital Age
Develop a new leadership mindset and the leadership skill sets required to lead digital transformation in your organization.
- Driving Digital Innovation through Experimentation
Learn how to apply principles of experimentation at the technical, organizational and strategic levels of your business to drive digital innovation.
- Business Analytics for Data-Driven Decision Making
Learn how to lead your firm to make better business decisions using analytic methods and create competitive advantages from data.
Certificate & Credit pathway for Boston University MicroMasters Program in Digital Leadership
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
You can combine your MicroMasters program certificate with on-campus work at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business to earn a Master of Science in Digital Technology (MSDT) degree. Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters program certificate are eligible to apply to the MSDi program with no need to take the GMAT or GRE test. Learners who have earned a MicroMasters program certificate would be credited for 8 academic units (32 units are required for graduation with the accelerated Master of Science in Digital Technology (MSDT) degree).
The MicroMasters program certificates and MicroMasters courses open other avenues of opportunity at Questrom School of Business. You can pursue our full-time Master of Science in Digital Innovation (MSDi) graduate degree program. Your MicroMasters program certificate waives 25% of the degree requirement making this an exciting seven-month program. Or you may want to consider combining a MicroMasters course with our Questrom Executive Leadership Center programs. It’s up to you!
- Average salary for leadership positions in the IT industry is $101,020. (SOURCE: Burning Glass)
- Immediate career opportunities include: Project Managers, Team Leads, Program Managers, First time managers, Mid-career professionals, Process Leads, Entrepreneurs
- Longer term career prospects include roles such as Director for Business Development, Customer Experience, HR, Operations, Business Strategist, etc.
Duration:- 8 months 4 – 7 hours per week
Cost:- $ 1995