Thanks to the generosity of alumni and friends, St. Lawrence College has an extensive Scholarship/">Scholarships and Bursaries program to help you pay for college. International students are eligible to apply for these awards, and they can be combined with any of the four scholarships outlined above. If you are a successful recipient of one of the International Student Scholarships, the value of the scholarship will be applied to your student account in a form of a tuition discount. You are expected to cover the remaining fees yourself.
The scholarship value will be applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees. Please note that all SLC scholarship/">scholarships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
All successful recipients will be contacted within two weeks after the application deadline.
- International student
- A graduate of Canadian High School, College, or University other than St. Lawrence College. St. Lawrence College graduates, please refer to SLC Loyalty Scholarship
Awards:- Up to $2,000 CAD applied to the recipient’s student account and redeemable towards the 2nd semester’s tuition fees. Please note that all SLC scholarships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Fall 2021 applicants: September 15, 2021
- Winter 2022 applicants: January 15, 2022
- Spring 2022 applicants: May 15, 2022
* Successful recipients will be notified of their award by email within two weeks after the application deadline is closed.