Chemical Product Design Competition (CPDC) is one of the most prominent competition we have in Process Engineering Energy Days (PGD) UI. Chemical Product Design Competition provides opportunities for chemical engineering students to create innovations in a form of chemical products through a competition to answer sustainable future challenges. Participants are encouraged to innovate a product based on chemical engineering core competencies that able to solve sustainability challenges. The designed product can be anything, that applicable to this year’s main topics: water, air, or soil pollution problems.
PGD UI is the annual grand event of Department of Chemical Engineering Universitas Indonesia that accomodates the students in terms of knowledge transfer of energy, process engineering, and its relation to economic development. This event, themed “Creating Innovations to Shape The Way We Live Tomorrow”, will be held on March 15th through 17th, 2018. PGD UI has successfully developed more than 1000 students over the past 14 years to become the global future leaders. This year, we will connect colege students from all majors, industry professionals, and government representatives to discuss and solve sustainability problems within the energy and chemical industry.
- First winner will get a cash prize of IDR 20.000.000, 00
- Second winner will get a cash prize of IDR 15.000.000,00
- Third winner will get a cash prize of IDR 10.000.000,00
- Each grand finalist will get a certificate
- Benefit from unique networking opportunities with experts from international development, academia, and the private sector.
- Real case trainings from a professional engineering consultant company.