Chivas Venture believes generosity and success go hand in hand. That by sharing the good stuff, we can all achieve more. That’s why every year we invest $1million in start-ups that are creating positive change and a better future. Since the launch of the Chivas Venture in 2014, we have been inspired by the nearly 6,000 entrepreneurs who have applied, a new generation that is doing well by doing good.
A new breed of entrepreneur is emerging, one that uses business ideas to improve lives. To support the movement, Chivas Holdings (IP) Limited created the Chivas Venture, a $1million fund to search and support the most promising social entrepreneurs.
- If you are selected to take part in the global final, you’ll have the opportunity to win a share of $1 Million in funding. Each finalist will have the chance to tell us how much funding they seek and how they believe this will make a difference for their business.
- Over the course of a week, all the finalists will take part in a variety of intensive business master-classes at some of the world’s leading businesses to help them sharpen their skills.
- They have recruited a team of experts in partnership with the Skoll Centre at Oxford University to provide business and pitching support to The Venture’s global finalists.
- The global finalists will feature on The Venture website and crowdfunding site IndieGogo. Our international campaign will reach millions of people around the world, offering incredible exposure for your business.
- The Venture is an international project with some of the participating countries offering additional prizes. Check your local Terms & Conditions to discover what else The Venture could offer your business.