Applications are now open for applications for Churchill Fellowships, a unique opportunity open to all UK adult citizens. Churchill Fellowships are a unique opportunity for anyone to research new ideas overseas and make change happen in their profession or community when they return. They investigate inspiring practice in other countries, in order to identify new and better ways of tackling a wide range of current challenges facing the UK.
Churchill Fellows are funded to travel anywhere in the world for 4-8 weeks, pursuing a practical topic of their own choice. Every UK adult citizen can apply, regardless of age, background or qualifications.
The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust funds UK citizens from all parts of society to research a practical topic overseas that can make a real difference to their community or profession when they come home. They award 150 of these Fellowships each year and selection is made on the potential of the applicant and the strength of their idea.
- Arts for the built environment
- Emergency response
- Enterprise: supporting social impact
- Environment, conservation and sustainable living
- Healthcare: innovations for the twenty-first century
- Palliative and end of life care
- Physical activity: making moves for healthy lives
- Rural living: strengthening countryside communities
- Science, technology and engineering
- Suicide: prevention, intervention and postvention
- Open category
- For artists and makers
- For young people
Note:- U.K Citizens only