Applications for the CICOPS Scholarships are now being accepted for 2020. In order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries, the University of Pavia and EDiSU (Institute of the Right to University Studies) provide 10 scholarships to visiting scholars for the year 2020 for a period of stay of 4 to 12 weeks at the University of Pavia.
CICOPS Scholarships are foreseen for research collaboration in the short period in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from Developing Countries. Academics from Developing Countries who wish to carry out research in collaboration with a professor at the University of Pavia are welcome to apply.
- The scholarship includes travel (economy class), food and accommodation expenses, health insurance policy and a contribution of 150 Euro (gross) per week.
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity within international organisations and institutions;
- Scholarships are designed for both junior and senior members of Universities in Developing Countries or members of major research centres and international organisations or institutions with specific interest in the field of development studies;
- CICOPS scholarships are reserved for research collaboration in the short term in order to encourage the mobility of researchers from developing countries;
- Applicants enrolled in a Doctoral or Postgraduate Course at an Italian University are not eligible to apply.