Applications are open for the CSR Europe Supply Chain Sustainability & Responsible Sourcing Internship 2019. CSR Europe is the leading European business network for Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility. With their corporate members and National CSR organisations, they unite, inspire & support over 10,000 enterprises at local, European and global level.
They support businesses & industry sectors in their transformation and collaboration towards practical solutions and sustainable growth. They are for systemic change; therefore, following the SDGs, they want to co-build with the European leaders and stakeholders an overarching strategy for a Sustainable Europe 2030.
- Assisting project managers in their project activities e.g. developing concepts, preparing presentations
- Research and report writing on a wide range of topics, e.g. human rights, sustainable supply chains, responsible sourcing of raw materials, sustainability topics in automotive and logistics sectors
- Webinar, workshop and training organisation and delivery
- Project administration, including update of internal documents, databases
- Assisting with communication activities e.g. contributing to the newsletter, website articles, website updates
- Attending external meetings and events
- 781 Euros paid, six-month internship based in CSR Europe office in Brussels.
- A challenging international job in a small, dynamic young and multinational team
- Working with a network of around 40 multinational corporations and 42 European National Partner Organisations across 32 countries on several different projects
- An excellent learning opportunity for a student/recent graduate who is interested in CSR, as well as dealing with national CSR organisations, international companies, European activities and research.