Curtin University MicroMasters Program in Marketing in a Digital World equips learners with the key concepts and practical skills to build a career in marketing in the digital age.
Over the next decade, marketing jobs are projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for a specialised skill set.
Throughout the program, learners will engage in problem solving and analytical thinking, gaining expertise in:
- Creating and sustaining a brand;
- Marketing through digital channels, such as social media;
- Consumption behaviour across buying contexts;
- Marketing metrics;
- Digital brand engagement;
- Digital brand reputation management.
- To manage an online brand and to optimise paid, earned and owned digital media assets for maximum impact
- To develop hands-on skills in proactive and reactive corporate reputation management based on global public relations best practice
- To examine brand management decisions including the strategies and tactics to build and manage brand equity
- To understand and apply the fundamentals of consumer and buyer psychology essential to the development of any effective marketing campaign
- To apply marketing strategies of segmentation, targeting, positioning and differentiation within an online context
Courses in Curtin University MicroMasters Program in Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Branding and Engagement
Learn how to increase brand engagement through the creation and distribution of content using an owned digital channel approach.
- Reputation Management in a Digital World
Learn how to develop, manage and protect an organisation’s online reputation through social media including Facebook and Twitter.
- Buyer Behaviour and Analysis
Learn how to analyse and apply consumer and buyer behaviour fundamentals to develop an effective marketing campaign.
- Strategic Brand Management
Examine product/brand management decisions and investigate the strategies and tactics to build, measure and manage brand equity.
- Online Marketing Strategies
Learn about online marketing opportunities and how to use the Internet, social media, and digital analytics to successfully market your business.
Certificate & Credit pathway for Curtin University MicroMasters Program in Marketing in a Digital World
- Participants in this MicroMasters program are equipping themselves for a rapidly evolving field. There is sustained demand for marketing specialists as mid-career employees seek to enhance their competitiveness in the job market.
- According to a 2016 CMO Survey, digital marketing is the leading skills gap in organisational marketing capabilities.
- This program is designed to accelerate the careers of Marketers, Digital Marketers and Communication Professionals.
- Specialised marketing skills are in demand among software publishers, and professionals in business support services such as Accountants, Web Designers and IT professionals.
Duration:- 1 year 7 – 9 hours per week
Cost:- $ 716