Dell EMC has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa who are enrolled in the Dell EMC External research and Academic Alliance Program. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any of the Dell EMC External Research and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa region.
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
In addition to in-kind gift for the academic supervisor
A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.