You and your portfolio could be featured on the DAE website. Applicants from outside the EEA can even win a €1,000 tuition fee waiver!
Digital Arts & Entertainment (DAE) is an internationally-focused, English-taught Bachelor’s Degree with specialisations in Game Development, Game Graphics Production, Independent Game Production and 3D Production & VFX. It is a 3-year full-time Bachelor programme, amounting to 180 ECTS credits, taught at Howest University College in Flanders, Belgium.
- A high-quality university degree programme in the heart of Western Europe, with comparatively low tuition fees.
- An industry-approved and award-winning curriculum, with alumni in leading companies and studios all over the world.
- A unique and sought-after technical artist profile. No matter which major you choose, whether art or programming focused, you will have a solid grasp of what your colleagues are up to, which makes cooperation run smoothly.
- You will study in the beautiful and historic European city of Kortrijk, on the bank of the river Leie, where over 1000 years of history meet with modern architecture and design. From Kortrijk you can easily visit Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Brussels, not to mention the rest of Europe. We’re only a few hours away from major cities such as London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cologne, Paris, and Berlin.
WHAT IS IT LIKE STUDYING AT DAE?
- An open, inclusive and pleasantly unconventional international community.
- A practice-focused study programme with real-life, team-based and industry-assessed projects and assignments.
- Education and training by enthusiastic, dynamic, qualified experts.
- International guest lectures by key industry speakers.
- State-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
Awards:- You could even win a €1,000 tuition fee waiver or a VIP invitation to one of several industry events!