€2000 Scholarship for EBD programs is now open. Established in 1988, EBS is the oldest privately owned business university located in Tallinn, Estonia and Helsinki, Finland. Would you like to study at one of the biggest private universities in the Baltic countries? Take the challenges and win a €2000 scholarship! With more than 1500 students, EBS’s goal is to provide enterprising people with academic knowledge, skills and values for its successful implementation.
In 25 years EBS has been teaching entrepreneurship and business administration at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral levels. EBS has over 70 partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia, enabling a wide exchange of both students and lecturers. In 2011 EBS opened a branch in Helsinki.
Would you like to study at one of the biggest private universities in the Baltic countries?
- To be eligible to participate in this opportunity you must submit your CV and apply to the Bachelor’s and Master’s program through the university website, in addition the completing the challenges on Sqore.
- Only students who complete an application to the Estonian Business School are eligible to be awarded the prize.
- Please click here for Master’s and here for Bachelor’s program application.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization.
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself.
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate.
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
- A €2000 scholarship , which can be applied to EBS programs.
- Choose your program here: Bachelor’s and Master’s.
- Estonian Business School will choose a scholarship recipient based on the Challenge results.
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize.