Applications are ongoing for the Emerald Master’s Scholarship at the University of Bradford 2017/18. There are five full-fee MSc scholarships for talented and high achieving University of Bradford undergraduate students, who are progressing onto a September 2017 entry full-time MSc programme at the School of Managemen
Applicable courses are all full-time taught MSc programmes at the School of Management:
- Applied Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- European and International Business Management MSc
- Finance and Investment MSc
- Finance, Accounting and Management MSc
- Financial Management MSc
- Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Marketing and Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Open to current (final year) University of Bradford undergraduates;
- Self-funded, UK/EU students;
- Academic excellence, demonstrated by:
- degree award
- application essay (to be specified by Emerald Publishing)
- motivations (personal statement in programme application)
- potential contribution to the cohort.
- Complete the Application form.
- As part of your application, you will need to submit a 1,000-word essay on the following subject: What do you think will be the major ‘game changers’ over the next five years and how should businesses respond?