The people behind improving our lives in the way we work and manage many tasks are engineers. The engineers work with the latest technology and invent new appliances or devices which make our life easier. It is very much necessary for us to encourage the students to go for education in the field of engineering so that society experiences growth in terms of finance and ease of living in the future.
This is the reason why Alliance Recruitment Agency has come up with an engineering scholarship program which would financially aid the students and encourage them to acquire education in engineering stream.
About Alliance Recruitment Agency
Alliance International is a global recruitment agency connecting companies with the right talent. We help companies in hiring the best talent enabling its growth and skilled candidates in getting their dream job. We have assisted many engineers worldwide in acquiring the positions in topmost MNCs and accomplish their career goals.
But, before acquiring a job, education comes into the picture. One cannot acquire the skills in any field, without the right education and training. We help students in acquiring the training without any financial constraints through this scholarship program.
About Engineering Scholarship Program by Alliance
Before winning the scholarship, you need to know the eligibility for applying and the application process. So, here you go –
- The applicant should have enrolled or planning to enroll for undergraduate or postgraduate engineering course (for, eg. B.E, B.Tech, M.E. M.Tech) with an accredited college/university.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age while applying.
- The applicant should have completed High School / Secondary School education.
- The applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of USA or Canada.
- While applying, the applicant should have completed at least one term of college/university engineering course after completing high school or secondary school education.
- The students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation are not eligible.
- College dropouts are not eligible.
How to Apply?
To apply for this engineering scholarship program, you need to submit a project relating to your course of study. For example, if you are pursuing your graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you need to submit an innovative idea relating to frictionless working or any mechanism of a machine.
This project can be in the form of a thesis, video, or a project report which is a combination of text and images.
You are supposed to send this project through email on firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May 2019. The winners would be announced on our website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/ on 31st May 2019.
Important Note: Please do not try to contact any other phone numbers or email on any other email id (besides email@example.com) in regards to this scholarship, as that may have a negative impact on your application.
Besides the project report mentioned above, you need to email us the below-mentioned details –
- Contact Details
- Name of the College/University
- Name of the Course of Education Currently Enrolled or Planning to Enroll
- Student ID Number
That is all we need from our end. We aim to ensure that the students acquire education in the field of their interest without any financial constraints.
The students winning this scholarship would get a reward amount of USD1000 which they can use for tuition fees, books, or any other expenses related to their engineering course of study.