The Asian Contemporary Fine Art Competition aims to discover and celebrate talented Asian, Asian diaspora artists and artists residing in Asia at any stage of their careers. It is a significant opportunity to promote artists, who embrace the diverse Asian culture, on an international level. With a distinguished panel of jurors, our awards valued at over $55,000, are chosen to give selected artists immense opportunities for exposure. Prizes include participation in a collective exhibition in New York, an Art Fair, online promotion, and generous cash awards.
New York Fine Art Competition have been representing the very best in contemporary art for the past 35 years. With a total fund of over $100,000, we seek great, talented artists in various kinds of mediums and offer major exposure opportunities that lead to international acclaim.
Thousands of entries have been attracted over the years from countries all around the globe, making the New York Fine Art Competitions a prestigious organization established for the Arts.
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed in one of our New York spaces, right at the heart of the Chelsea art district.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of New York Art Competitions’ highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The New York Art Competitions’ PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on Agora Gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.