Share your investible story to take part in the Global Innovation Exchange Digital Pitch Contest 2018. This unique contest is designed to benefit all applicants and participants while awarding prizes to the best digital pitches for development-focused innovations.
The Digital Pitch Contest is powered by Global Innovation Exchange, a tech platform that aims to accelerate innovation in developing countries. GIE helps innovative social entrepreneurs fundraise more effectively, funders make smarter innovation funding decisions and other development professionals learn more about innovation in developing countries.
- Grand Prize: Video Production, 1-on-1 Coaching, Investment Toolkit & More (USD$ 15,000 Estimated Value): One social enterprise with the best digital pitch will win this package including:
- Storytelling advisory and production of a short promotional video for your social enterprise by Vivid Story.
- 3 hours of personalized pitch coaching by the renowned Nathan Gold.
- A feature in the Global Innovation Exchange newsletter and potential media coverage.
- Plus, everything from the finalist and semi-finalist rounds.
- Finalists: Investment Toolkit & More (Estimated Value of $1,200): Four social enterprises with promising digital pitches will win a runner’s up package including:
- Free access to the CASE Smart Impact Capital toolkit from Duke University.
- Plus, expert review during semi-finalist round.
- Semi-Finalists: Expert Review: Top semi-finalists with the best digital pitches will be selected for expert review by funders, industry thought-leaders and marketing experts from the U.S. Agency for International Development, Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, The Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs, SecondMuse, Results for Development and more. They will have a chance to improve their pitch before the 5 Finalists are selected for final review.