At Grace, you’ll find people that care about you…and your wallet. Grace offers generous scholarships and grants to 100% of our full-time traditional undergraduate students. It’s just the ways of Grace!
*effective for students entering Fall 2021
Your hard work in high school was worth it! You will automatically receive a merit scholarship based on your high school GPA when admission is granted. If you have over a 3.7 GPA and top 25% class rank, register for one of our Presidential Scholarship Days. five dates, go to www.grace.edu/scholar or talk with your Admissions Counselor.
**At each of the five Presidential Scholarship Days, the following scholarships will be decided within one week of the event date: 1 Trustee Scholarship, 2 Faculty Scholarships, 3 McClain Scholarships. The President’s Scholarship (full-tuition) recipient will be selected on February 1, 2021.
Meet TWO out of three requirements:
- 3.7 GPA
- Top 25% class rank
- Score 1230 SAT or 26 ACT
- Renewable based on academic good standing at the end of each year
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & online competitions, like GRACE College Scholarships and Grants then please install our Android or iOS App here.
- 1 President’s Scholarship – Full tuition
- 5 Trustee Scholarships – $80,000($20,000 per year)
- 10 Faculty Scholarships – $72,000 ($18,000 per year)
- 15 McClain Scholarships – $60,000 ($15,000 per year)
- Winona Merit Scholarships – $4,000 ($1,000 per year added to merit scholarship)