The Green-Go International Short Film Contest aims to gather environmentally and socially conscious individuals to act for the environment!
You care about nature? You want to be a part of a solution to challenges? You feel creative?
Get inspired, find a story, do your research, get your team together, grab your camera and go outside to make your short film now! Send your film by 1 October 2017.
- Build Green, Live Green (green infrastructure)
- The Last Day on Earth? (Earth Overshoot Day)
- Your Europe in 2050 (EU budget)
- COMPLETELY fill out the online application form for contest films!
- The films should not be longer than 4 minutes. The shorter the better. Aim for 60-90 seconds.
- Films can be of any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.)
- Send us the original film file (in any film format) via the below detailed file transfer websites in high resolution (at least 720 px wide)
- Besides the film file send us the following files via Wetransfer (up to 2GB file size) or via My Air Bridge (up to 20GB file size):
- time-coded subtitle file in English (.srt format). A separate time-coded subtitle file must be attached also to films without dialogues but with floating titles/texts. Only English subtitles are accepted!
- 3 screenshots from the short film (.jpg format)
- One applicant can only submit a maximum of three films (separate online application should be filled out for each)
- Send all the material to email@example.com
The winners of each of the three categories will be decided by a jury by 23 October. Please be aware if any of the criteria mentioned above is not met, we will not accept the application!
- Category winners: gift voucher worth 500 EUR each in an acclaimed online store.
- One public award for the film collecting the most votes on the Green-Go website: gift voucher worth 200 EUR in an acclaimed online store.