The White Lobster agency is hosting its 5th Green Product Award competition, seeking for innovative and sustainable products and services for 2019.
The international Green Product Award provides a platform for manufacturers, design studios & agencies that are distinguished by their products & services in terms of design, innovation and sustainability and who want to present themselves on the German market.
The competition for 2019 includes the following categories:
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Home Accessories
The winners will be evaluated and determined based on the following criteria:
- General criteria:
- Approach — originality, reproducibility and credibility
- Elaboration — complexity of the analysis, the quality of the preparation and the way of implementation
- Impact — the potential for change in environment, behaviour and production conditions
- Subject-specific criteria:
- Design — about the design as an overall approach considering: aesthetics, user-friendly functionality, economic and ecological constructions, possibly the interaction of product and packaging
- Innovation — whether a problem / need (better) is solved, the scale of what is new and how relevant it is
Since 2013 the Green Product Award has been honoring the best innovative and sustainable products and services once a year. It is aimed at national and international established companies & start-ups.
The winners of the Green Product Award as well as the participants who are admitted to the Green Selection will receive a comprehensive service package.