A bank wants to make their customers lives better by helping them to achieve both their financial health and physical health goals by offering a differentiated digital experience. The bank needs your help to develop a concept that they could bring to market which would ideally include wearable technology.
Please propose a product/service concept idea by answering the following questions:
- Do you currently have a wearable device (such as fit bit, apple watch, Samsung watch, etc.) Yes or No
- If yes, which one (brand)?
- Both physical and financial health are important. In what way(s) might the bank support its customers with their financial health and physical health goals?
- How can the bank use wearable technology specifically to support its customers financial & physical health goals? (Consider the potential data available, ability to send notifications, and other features enabled by wearable devices)
- What rewards could the bank provide to incentivize its customers to achieve their goals? How would these goals be tracked?
- Would you use a wearable device to conduct your banking? Please explain.
- Which banking tasks/services would you use your wearable device for specifically? (e.g transaction notifications, transfers, etc.)
- Which company should the bank partner with for this concept? Be specific giving the company name and why they would be a good partner.
- 1-10 Scale