Project submissions for iF Social Impact Prize 2020 now being accepted!
The iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. They do not charge any fees. The best projects will be honoured with prize money of EUR 100,000 in total.
Publish your project in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE (for free) and you will automatically compete for the prize in 2020! In addition, your project will reach the global design community.
When published, the project should already be implemented.
If you can answer one or more questions with “Yes”, you should enter your project:
- Does it approach or solve a relevant problem?
- Does it reflect moral-ethical standards?
- Does it strengthen group relations?
- Does it create a positive experience?
- Does it balance effort and use value?
The size of the project does not really matter but the idea, the relevance of the problem, the target groups and the sustainable impact will be of interest to online visitors. Every published project and you as a company or organization behind will also benefit from the fact being introduced to a global design community, media and the design interested public. Your project will stay online in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE – without limitation in time and without any costs. It will be published in the collection „iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE“.
- Your application is free of charge.
- Your project will be published in the iF WORLD DESIGN GUIDE forever.
- You can permanently update your projects with new photos, videos, and information.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media, and the design interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 50,000 in prize money.